To qualify for DreamSpring Boost loan, borrowers must:
1) have a U.S residential street address that you currently reside at; (unless military personnel on active duty, in which case it is not required that have a U.S residential street address the applicant be currently living in the US.)
2) be a resident of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, Texas;
3) be at least 18 years old;
4) have a valid email account;
5) have a verifiable name, date of birth, and social security number;
6) have income to support the overall debt obligation, for example: have a full-time job, a full-time job offer starting in 6 months, a regular part time job, or another source of regular income;
7) have a personal banking account at a U.S. financial institution with a routing transit number;
8) meet our minimum credit requirements; and
If an existing/previous borrower with an DreamSpring Boost Loan, the borrower/applicant must (i) have made on-time payments for 6 previous consecutive payments, with no failed payments , (ii) have no more than one outstanding loan at the time of application, and (iii) have no more than $40,000 of total principal outstanding at the time the loan originates.
Also, previous borrowers must wait for a period of at least 60 days after paying off a previous DreamSpring Boost loan before becoming eligible for a new loan. This waiting period can be waived if the borrower made the last 6 monthly payments of the recently paid off loan on time.
These are the minimum eligibility requirements through the DreamSpring Upstart offering. If you do not qualify, we encourage you to call DreamSpring at 1-888-534-4775 to discuss our personal review process through which we will evaluate your loan request in more detail.
Our customer care team is here for you.